Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sister Bless' email

Christian greetings from all of us here in the Philippines. I regret
for not being up to date in checking my emails sister. Anyway, it's a
great thing just to have someone whom I can count on like you. I feel
very grateful and encouraged as well every time I found someone who
irregardless of race they can be friends or sisters with out any
reservation. I thank you for your sincere desire to be of help to us,
to our new sister Rose through getting in touch with her through email
which I believe a helpful way to reach her heart and win her
confidence so she can open her heart the more to us that we might know
how to help her overcome her foe. It seems the seventh day adventist
and the menonite church have lots of things in common and may she find
strength and courage as you go on sharing with her and hope that she
will learn determination and dedication to follow Christ no matter
what it may cost her.

While all of us shared thoughts with everything brother David had
shared in our bible studies during his ten-day trip here in the
Philippines, all of us marvel with the wisdom, simplicity and clarity
of every single message he delivered to us and its relevance to our
present struggles. I noticed that those messages I heard starting
from Mindanao are full of revelations, warnings. but most of all, the
call to be blessed by God, only, if we stay faithful to Him. Satan
don't need to push God to stay away, rather, he just pollute the place
and that would caused God Himself withdrawing from any polluted place
by Satan. There's times when the people of God linger on Satan's
property and so Satan can go to God to have a legal claim to whosoever
lingers inside his property which I believe a very possible thing.

I was checking my emails two weeks ago and I saw an advertisement on
employment and I registered. The next day i had a call from that
company and I was ask if I'm serious in getting a job. I said yes. He
asked when is the convenient time for a phone interview and we both
agreed on a designated time for it not knowing we will be having
electrical problem, nevertheless he didn't gave up till he got hold of
me and so the initial interview satisfactorily pushed through. I was
given options (as the job description is primarily discussed) of
position based on what I think I am qualified as well as work site
and condition. I was also given instructions as to what documents I
needed to bring on my appointed examination and personal interview. I
did prepare them and anxiously took my exam and interview only to find
out that the result do not agree with my desired position and he don't
recommend it otherwise I would be having a grieving career since there
is a conflicting interest between my desire and my capability. It was
a very tempting moment and I almost yield. The offer is surely
everyone is chasing as far as compensation, benefits, bonuses, and
opportunity is concern and he challenge me to take his comment
objectively instead of subjectively, that is, I needed to learn how to
improve my GROOMING and he showed me pictures of those who are doing
the same duty I would be performing after my paid on the job
training... and there I am!!!! Poor me! the hope to my plans are now
rolling on the clouds... and my fingers started to enumerate the
reasons why I can't take this job offer for a good conscience sake
towards God, towards my loved ones, my neighbor in which my enemies
can not be excluded. It is a completely secure promising job, yet,
really compromising since I would be travelling most of the time as a
customer-partner representative. It's not that I've got the most
qualified education which is only a secondary requirement but to be
potentially trained is primary demand. I got up from there with a
heavy feet and I already know how much scorn it would cost me for
making an about face turn from this offer, but, I'd rather pay it now
than paying it later in eternity.. An hour later, I remember David's
message two days ago about when can Satan have a legal claim on us...
and huuuuhhh! I begun to be comforted... little by little I began to
realize how subtle are Satan's way to entrap anyone so he can recover
possession over anyone that God hath set free from his bondage. The
Lord is so good! To be tempted is not sin but to yield to temptation
is sin. His blessing is really unspeakable.

No comments: